After becoming a Big Daddy, create a new saved game. At this point, you will be close to the end of the game. If you missed something, you can go to the Bathysphere and explore Rapture again; you are also a Big Daddy now so the Splicers will not harm you, security cameras will not set off alarms, etc.
- 1. Security Expert: On a shelf in the Twilight Fields mortuary.
2. Speedy Hacker: In the corner of Painless Dental.
3. Wrench Jockey: In Kure All, through the crawl shaft on the floor.
4. Hacker’s Delight: Activate the furnace in the Eternal Flame Crematory.
5. Static Discharge: In the Surgery Foyer next to Steinman’s lab.
6. Eve Link: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
7. Armored Shell: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
- 8. Wrench Lurker: Lower Wharf, near the edge of the walkway (after you get the camera.).
9. Focused Hacker: Inside Fontaine Fisheries, next to first pneumo tube.
10. Medical Expert: On the lower Wharf as you enter the level.
11. Extra Nutrition: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
- 12. Security Evasion: On the lower left area of Arcadia. It will be next to a dead Houdini Splicer that is surrounded by four Thuggish Splicers.
13. Hacking Expert: On the desk as you enter the Research Laboratories.
14. Shorten Alarms: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
15. Human Inferno: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
16. Eve Link 2: To the left of the entrance, near the Circus Of Value and U-Invent machine
17. Photographers Eye: In the bunk of the bottom floor of the winery.
- 18. Alarm Expert: On the balcony of the fleet Hall. Jump to it from the balcony next to it.
19. Frozen Field: Search Matin Finnegan’s corpse.
20. Extra Nutrition 2: Down the stairs behind the main stairway of the main atrium near Eve’s Garden.
21. Electric Flesh: In Cohen’s dressing room. Must complete his masterpiece, then go to the room next to the upstairs projection booth.
22. Medical Expert 2: Unlocked by Sander after you complete his masterpiece.
23. Hacking Expert 2: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
24. Bloodlust: Must be invented in the U-Invent machine
25. Booze Hound: Must be invented in the U-Invent machine
26. Hacker’s Delight 2: Must be invented in the U-Invent machine
- 27. Frozen Field 2: On a desk in the bottom corner of the central core.
28. Security Evasion 2: In Lower Heat Loss Monitoring on a desk.
29. Damage Research: Secret crawlspace in the back of the lower workshops.
30. Shorten Alarms 2: Geothermal core (after you deploy the bomb).
- 31. Clever Inventor: On a desk in Suchong’s Apartment.
32. Electric Flesh 2: On a desk in Fontaine’s Apartment.
33. Speedy Hacker 2: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
34. Wrench Lurker 2: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
- 35. Medical Expert 3: Second floor of Suchong’s clinic.
36. Focused Hacker 2: Fourth floor of the Hestia building.
- 37. Safe Cracker 2: Autopsy room of the first floor of Little Wonders.
38. Alarm Expert 2: On a filing cabinet in Point Prometheus.
39. Damage Research 2: On a desk in the second floor library.
40. Hacker’s Delight 3: Next to Rosie helmets in Failsafe Armory.
41. Human Inferno 2: Purchased at Gatherer’s Garden
- 42. Safecracker: Rescue 6 Little sisters.
43. Armored Shell 2: Rescue 15 Little sisters.
44. Prolific Inventor: Rescue 18 Little sisters.
- 45. Natural Camoflage: Research level 2 Houdini Splicers.
46. Scrounger: Research level 2 Leadhead Splicers.
47. Sportboost: Research level 2 Thuggish Splicer.
48. Photographer’s Eye 2: Research level 2 Rosie.
49. Wrench Jockey 2: Research level 2 Bouncer.
50. Extra Nutrition 3: Research level 4 Spider Splicer.
51. Sportboost 2: Research level 4 Thuggish Splicer.
52. Static Discharge 2: Research level 4 Leadhead Splicer.
53. Security Expert 2 : Research level 2 Security Bot.
- 1: In Peach Wilkins’ hideout (Neptune’s Bounty), bottom floor. As soon as you come downstairs, it is directly in front of you.
2: On the way to Farmer’s Market in Arcadia, the station is located to the left after you go up the first stairs coming from Tree Farm.
3: Go to Winery’s basement in Farmer’s Market. There is a flooded area with one of them attached to the wall. It is in front of you when you come down the stairs; just keep going forward.
4: In Fort Frolic, from the Atrium bottom floor, go towards the bathrooms. Then, move right and follow the path until you see some small stairs to your right leading up to a door. Go inside, then go down into the basement. The basement is filled with cigars and other stuff. The upgrade station is on the wall.
5: Go to Poseidon Plaza in Fort Frolic. Go to the other end of the bottom floor (the opposite end of where you enter). Go into Sinclair Spirits (the room that has a corpse on a sort of “altar”). In the basement of this store is the station.
6: In Hephaestus Core Room, go down to the bottom floor, and run around (literary). Eventually you will see it attached to the wall.
7: In Hephaestus, Kyburz’s office. It is attached to the left wall (back turned to the entrance) in the rear of the room.
8: At the bottom floor of the Mercury Suites area, on the back of the center pillar.
9: In Sander Cohen’s secret room, in the Olympus Heights’ Mercury Suites area.
10: Go to Atlas’ Headquarters in Apollo Square (Fontaine’s Home For The Poor area). It is located on the fourth floor. Go down the stairs in the room and look to the right. The station will be in front of you.
11: When you enter Point Prometheus and chase Fontaine, eventually you will end up in a little square, and Fontaine will go behind a locked Museum door. At the opposite end of this square (from where you came) is a dead Big Daddy. Next to it is the upgrade.
12: In the Voice changing labs in Point Prometheus, one of the labs has it.
An easy way to defeat Atlas Fontaine is to make sure that you have the fully upgraded shotgun and the Decoy ability. After you drain his Adam, drop a decoy and while Atlas is attacking it, use the shot gun. After you have used all four rounds immediately cast Decoy again, reload your shotgun, then begin shooting him again. Repeat this until you have to drain his Adam. Once again, reload your shotgun and Plasmids before you drain his Adam. Then, start over using Decoy and the shotgun. Use health packs as needed and ignore any Splicers in the area, as they will be paying attention to your Decoy just like Atlas.
Once you have obtained the crossbow and at least five Trap Bolts, it is easy to kill a Big Daddy. Face a wall and stand about three feet away. Make sure it is not something that the bolts can bounce off of, and you have at least a ten foot long straight wall. Once you are better skilled at this technique, you can try for shorter lengths if desired. Point straight ahead and fire a bolt. Take about two steps to the left or right, depending on your location and which way the Bid Daddy is facing, and fire another. Once you fire all five bolts, shoot the Big Daddy once with anything. If done correctly, it will run through the line of traps, taking enough of his health away so he can be killed with just a few more shots. Note: This may not work in an open area because Big Daddies strafe frequently. If you have the damage increase for the crossbow, it will only take three or four bolts to kill him. Do not crouch while setting up the traps. If the Big Daddy walks another way and gets out of sight, you may need to go back to get him. If you do get him, you can crouch under the set traps. An easy way to trigger bolt traps is to pick up something with Telekinesis and drag the object through it.
Once you get the Security Bullseye Plasmid, set off an alarm either by hacking or being spotted by a security camera. Then, throw the Security Bullseye at the Big Daddy. You may have to do this more than once depending on how much health the Big Daddy has when starting out. Try to avoid the battle because the crossfire and exploding bots will damage your health. The only problem with this technique is that once the Big Daddy is taken down, the bots will come after you. Be prepared to either run and hide, fight them off, or pay to shut them down.